Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Friday, June 15, 2012

11:57

Should be studying for my Understanding test tomorrow but got distracted by Facebook, then Twitter, followed by Youtube and I don't know how I ended up here!!

Alright so I have been thinking almost everyday about leaving my workplace or not and I guess I have come up with a answer and that is to leave for good. Main reason is because I am really, really exhausted from juggling school + work at the same time. Moreover I still have 9 straight weeks of school with no breaks inbetween to go before the end of semester. I really don't wish to skip anymore lessons! The number of lessons I skip just keeps increasing every single week and I'm really afraid my grades will be heavily affected. *sobs*

To add on, working + studying not only caused me to be too tired for school, it even pulls me away from my social life. I haven't met up with my friends in the longest time and I miss them so much. Things are gonna be awkward now because of the distance we've had. Oh well. Things change when people stop trying...

I'm trying my best to mix with my classmates now although it's a tough task. I don't think anyone in my school has really ever seen the real me, not even close. I miss all the times I had during secondary school when I was all happy and crazy. Unlike the current school I am in and the people arounds me just makes me don't feel like talking to them. When will I ever be me in front of them?

X

p/s: Random photo of me to fill this space with some visuals! Keke ^-^
p/p/s: Oh gosh I sound like some small kid.